Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
The HP system with the "fluid-dynamic technology"
- Provides an innovative way to clean polluted and microbiologically contaminated fluids and liquids
- Water is kept sanitized and thus reliably and durably shielded from any recontamination not needing any chemical addition or the use of radiation methods.
- In an ecologically responsible, sustainable and economically reasonable way.
- Is a low-maintenance, robust and environmentally friendly process.
- That has already been successfully introduced in the industrial use.
- Like any other life form, have a cell pressure (internal pressure) that usually corresponds to the barometric air pressure. If they are exposed to a negative pressure or to a vacuum, they burst and die.
Operating principle of hydro-physical water treatment
Function – Sanitizing
- Liquid is forced into the reactor at > 6 bar by a pump
- Due to the special design of the reactor, the liquid is accelerated significantly
- The liquid flows through the cavitation, venturi and redox zones in the reactor
- Microorganisms, such as Legionella, are mechanically split and destroyed by the immense shear forces and the high pressure differences of +6.0 bar to -1.0 bar.
Function - "dissolve" dead biomass
- Oxygen completely oxidizes the destroyed cell material. No dead biomass accumulation in the system
Function - removal and prevention of biofilm
- The water becomes physically "thinner" as a result of the treatment. The surface tension is reduced.
- Existing biological deposits, such as biofilm, are under-washed and removed
- Formation of new Biofilm ones will be prevented
Function - Increased cleaning and drying capacity
- The cleaning effect of washing and the drying performance is significantly increased by the reduced surface tension of the fluid.
Contact us now